|Sagemcom Router Login|
Login Sagemcom Router:
- Connect the Sagemcom router to your computer and power on the Sagemcom router.
- Open your browser on your system and enter the default IP address on the URL field.
- Now your Sagemcom router login page will open.
- Enter your Sagemcom default username and password.
- Click the login button. That’s it you entered the Sagemcom home page.
Enabling WPS Button (Wi-Fi Protected Setup):
- Sign in to the web GUI.
- You should empower your WPS button to easily connect your system.
- Go to the WPS tab and enable the WPS button.
- Under WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup)mode, leave the assurance to the WPS Push Button default and PIN and click apply.
- Press the WPS button arranged as a bit of hindsight board to your change to enable basic
- Press 5 seconds router WPS button and release it.
- If your gadget is improving the WPS connection, you should connect it when you select Wi-Fi to arrange.
Find Sagemcom Default IP Address:
- To connect your Sagemcom router with your device.
- Open any browser on your device
- Enter the Sagemcom default IP address in the search bar.
- The Default Sagemcom IP is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.2.1. It’s depending on your Sagemcom router model.
- Now you can access your Sagemcom router webpage interface.
Forgot Your Sagemcom Router password?
|Sagemcom Router Login|
- Power on your Sagemcom router and connect to your device.
- Find out the small reset button on your Sagemcom router box.
- Its normally placed bottom or side of the router.
- Then using the small pin to press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds.
- Your Sagemcom router LED light will start blinking now, after a few seconds light will stop.
- Once your LED blinking stop, your Sagemcom router reset successfully.
- Now you can enter your default username and password to log in to your router. If you did not remember your login details, write on some paper and paste them on your router
How To Change Your Router Password:
- Login to your Sagemcom router with the default username and password.
- Go to the settings page and select the security settings.
- Enter the new password and again enter the same password.
- Password must have uppercase, lowercase, numbers, special character combination. Because a strong password is very safe from hackers.
- Click the save button to save the changes.
- Now your Sagemcom router password successfully changed. write that changed password on a small piece of paper and paste it on yours.
Default Sagemcom Username, Password, and IP:
- Username: Admin
- Password: Admin
- IP Address: 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.2.1