|D-link Router login|
If you are already using this D-Link Router or your planning to buy this D-Link router. you may have some doubts to log in to this D-Link router. Don't worry here in this post we guide how to log in to your router. Now let see the D-Link router login.
D-Link Router Login:
- Use your LAN cable to connect your d-Link router and computer or laptop.
- Open the web browser on your computer and enter the IP 192.168.0.1 on the search bar or click the link http://dlinkrouter.local. Now you will go to the router login page.
- Then enter your username and password on the given field. if you did not set the username and password, enter your default account details.
- Now click the login button to enter your D-link router account settings page. Here you can edit your account detail.
D-Link default Login details:
How To Change Default Login Details:
- Open your browser and log in to your D-Link account with the default username and password.
- Now you will see your router web interface settings page.
- Click the tools option and select the admin password from the scroll down.
- Then enter your new password on the given box.
- Suppose you don't have a tools option then you connect your modem with the wireless. Then change your SSID for a username change. Select the security option and go to the Pre-shared key field and enter the new password.
- Now click the save button for saving your settings changes.
|D-Link Router Login|
How To Reset Login password:
- Power on your D-Link router.
- Find the reset button on the backside of your router.
- Use the small pin to press the reset button for 10 seconds.
- Now your router will automatically reboot.
- After few seconds the LED blinking light will stop. Now your D-Link router successfully reset.
- Then enter your default login details, after that, you can create your new username and password from the settings page.
Find Your D-Link Router IP:
|D-Link Router Login|
For Windows OS:
- open the command prompt on your laptop or computer using the shortcut key (win+R) or type the cmd on the search bar.
- Now one window will open on your computer screen.
- Enter ipconfig on that window and press the' Enter' button.
- Your command code will process on your computer then your Ip address will show on your screen.
For Mac OS:
- Finder -> Application -> Utilities -> Terminal.
- Also using the keyboard shortcut key cmd +Space then enter terminal.
- Now one windows screen will open, enter netstat-nr
- Click the enter button and your IP address will show on your screen.